Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a complimentary introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course upon which to continue. To set up your complimentary introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Get Started: the Introductory or Planning Program
The Introductory or Planning Program introduces the student to useful and fun dances and to basic steps required to begin enjoying them. Emphasis is placed on three important points; (1) foot position in basic patterns (2) leading and following (3) timing (how the step fits to the music). We use plenty of variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Become a Social Dancer: the Associate Bronze Medalist Program
On an Associate Bronze (Medalist) Program we teach freer movement around the floor while expanding variety, technique and footwork building upon the fundamentals of the Introductory or Planning Program. Associate Bronze dancers are introduced to the styling that begins to develop the dances’ characteristics. This dance program is very popular for those who want to get on the social dance floor as quickly as possible.
Command the Dance Floor: the Full Bronze (Medalist) Program
Full Bronze is the level at which students truly can command any social dance floor they set their shoes upon. The styling of this level makes a dancer look and feel comfortable and confident, strengthens their leading or following skills with any partner, allows them to express any music being played in any dance venue.
Be a Star: the Silver (Medalist) Program
Flashy movements make the Silver Level dancer “Shine” on the dance floor. Advanced continuity movement teaches how to glide with flight dramatically across the floor. Technique is imperative at this level and it is common for students at this level to be strongly attracted to competition.
Be the best: the Gold (Medalist) Program
Our Gold standard is for the passionate hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Often, it’s intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient and are generally not used on crowded floors. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this level. Although there is a lot of devotion required to reach this level, you can be sure you will always be truly regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- At Arthur Murray, your dream can become a reality whether you just want to dance for fun or want to be a dancing pro. The sky is your limit if you want to learn just one dance or learn them all they’ll gladly teach them to you not only do they make learning the dances simple and easy they will still give you challenges along the way that will help you as you go along.-Cayla S.
- Came in for my first lesson with Gabe and fell in love with this place. I'm pretty sure I didn't stop smiling the entire 40 minutes and that hasn't changed. I look forward to each and every time I walk thru those doors. Gabe, Sean and Robert are amazing and I can't wait to see what the future holds!!Bridget Redman
- What a great Saturday "date" place for my husband and I.Angie Hernandez
- I loved the lesson Sean and Gabe gave some of us on Wednesday! I'll be bahhkkk!Elena Parsons-Wilson
- Absolutely loved learning to dance today. Gabe made it feel so comfortable for my husband and I being beginners.Carmen Hurtado Gilchrist