By entering Arthur Murray Seacoast, you certify that:
• You do not have any COVID-19 symptoms or fever of 100.4 degrees F or higher.
• You have not been in close contact with someone suspected or confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
• Person(s) with suspect or confirmed COVID-19 must stay home until at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared AND at least 72 hours have passed since resolution of fever off any fever reducing medications plus improvement in other symptoms.
• Masks are mandatory! Please enter the studio wearing a face covering over your mouth and nose and wear it whenever you are in the studio.
• Please sanitize your hands at the start and end of your lesson. Sanitizer is located at the front desk as well as at all the tables.
• Attendance is by appointment only and must be scheduled prior to classes/lessons electronically or by phone.
• Please maintain social distancing requirements and remain at least 6 feet from other dancers during floor lessons.
Thank you for your help in keeping this a SAFE space!